Via the Miracle of Mercy by Alyce Lee Faulkner, I got tagged. So, I must post five things I dig about Jesus, and then tag five other bloggers. Here goes:
1. Those Tagged will share 5 things they dig about Jesus.
2. Those tagged will tag 5 other bloggers.
3. Those tagged will provide a link in the comments section here of their meme so that others can read them.
I dig Jesus because:
1. He dug me first.
2. He brought God’s grace to me through his blood.
3. He lives within my heart.
4. He rose on the third day, victorious over sin and death, and in his blood, I can too.
5. Sharing his love and grace with others gives meaning and purpose to my life.
There, that wasn’t so hard. Now, as for the five bloggers I’ll tag—
Bob Cleveland http://mightyfowl.blogspot.com/
David, “Grits ‘n Grace” http://gritsngrace.wordpress.com/
Tim Dahl, “Tike’s Best Friend” http://www.tikesbestfriend.blogspot.com/
Big Daddy Weaver, http://bigdaddyweave.blogspot.com/
Greg Alford, “Southern Grits and Sovereign Grace, http://gritsgrace.blogspot.com/
Hope I got that right. When you come up with your five, and tag five other bloggers, post a link to your article in the comment section here.